By Jilly | 16th March
My husband asks me to make him Monkey Bread several times a month. I recently made this Apple Pie Monkey Bread and now I'm addicted. It's SO GOOD!
1 20 ounce can sliced apple pie filling
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1 Tablespoon Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
2 Cans Homestyle Pillsbury Biscuits
For the Glaze:
1 Cup Powered Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
4-8 Tablespoons Milk
1. In a large bowl empty can of apple pie filling and run a knife through the apple slices to get them into bite-sized pieces.
2. Add sugars, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and melted butter.
3. Separate and cut biscuits into quarters or smaller.
4. Pour apple mixture over mixture and coat evenly.
5. Dump mixture into a well greased bundt pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until the bread is cooked through.
7. While the monkey bread is cooking, make the icing by mixing the sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and add milk until you get the desired consistency.
8. Once your timer goes off, remove from the oven and while still hot, tip the pan upside down onto a serving dish to release the monkey bread.
9. Drizzle the glaze over the top and serve while warm.
Source: Shared Food
Tag Your Friends, let them know you're thinking of them
just use the @ symbol start typing their name, i.e. @Jane Doe