By Jilly | 17th March
This healthy One Pan Sausage and Veggies recipe is delicious and easy to make. The best part? You won't have a ton of dishes to wash after dinner!
2 cups red potato, cubed
3/4 pound green beans
1 1/2 cups brocoli
1 1/2 cups bell peppers, chopped
9 ounces kielbasa, sliced
6 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Serve with rice or quinoa with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread out the potatoes, green beans, peppers, and broccoli over the sheet.
3. Add the kielbasa and spread it around the veggies.
4. Drizzle olive oil over all of the pan.
5. Sprinkle on red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Toss everything together so the seasoning spreads around.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve on rice or quinoa and top with Parmesan cheese
Source: Shared Food
Tag Your Friends, let them know you're thinking of them
just use the @ symbol start typing their name, i.e. @Jane Doe