5-Minute Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas Recipe
You won't need to choose between pizza and quesadillas again - this recipe is the best of both worlds! Plus, this recipe only takes 5 minutes to make!
This recipe comes to us courtesy of CopyMeThat.
- 1 flatbread
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded, reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 5 slices turkey pepperoni
- additional pizza sauce, if desired, for dipping
- Lay flatbread on a work surface and spread pizza sauce evenly over entire flatbread.
- On one half of flatbread, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons cheese and basil. Lay pepperoni slices evenly on top, and then sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly on top of the pepperoni.
- Fold quesadilla in half, bringing the sauce-only half of the flatbread on top of the side with toppings.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadilla, covered, for about 3 minutes on the first side, just until toasty golden-brown.
- Flip the quesadilla over and continue cooking on the second side, covered, for about an additional minute, until cheese is melty and the second side of the flatbread is a light, toasty golden-brown.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
More Like This
If you like this recipe, check out these similar posts and other great offers: