Beet and Feta Salad Recipe
This refreshing beet and feta salad is a perfect accompaniment for lunches, potlucks, family dinners, and everything in between!
Not mention it only takes a few minutes to make and 30 minutes to chill, it's so easy you'll be making it all the time!
- 6 beets cooked and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 red onion sliced in thin slices
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- True ground pepper to taste
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
- Gently mix the vinaigrette and salad in a large bowl.
- Cool 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe was originally posted on Gratuit.ca
More Like This:
If you like this post, be sure to check out these similar posts: