15 Ways To Use Dryer Sheets
Did You Know?
Dryer sheets can be used in more ways than for just doing laundry! Check out these tips and see how you can use these around the house.
You can use the house for a short time to dust, remove electrostatic, wash chrome and even scent the house.
Make a habit of picking up the dryer sheets and they seem really practical.
Here are 15 ways to use dryer sheets:
- Wipe the blades of your scissors and they will always be sharp.
- Humid Discover a sheet and rub all chrome surfaces - kettle, grill, fridge, etc.
- Use a dryer sheet to remove pet hair and hair on the couch and on clothing.
- For burnt pans, place some dryer sheets, dish soap and an inch of hot water and an hour or two of food stuck together. You can use the trick for grids of the oven.
- Place the sheets in your closets and drawers as well as in your shoes and boots.
- Put a sheet in your pockets for mosquitoes and gnats without nature to nature.
- Used sheets are excellent dusting cloths because they reduce the electrostatic. Perfect for stores, furniture, TVs, computers, pedestals and trinkets.
- Clean brushes while soaking in warm water with a sheet for a few hours.
- The cushions of the sofa or the car for a scent of freshness.
- Remove soap residues with wet dryer sheets.
- Eliminate the electrostatic in your hair and your clothes with a dryer sheet.
- Eliminate dark circles on the toilet bowl by rubbing with leaves.
- Add a dryer sheet in your clothes and decorations to keep the freshness.
- Soak the hair in warm water with two dryer sheets.
- Stack some dryer sheets to use with your Swiffer or Videla mop.
CAUTION: Do not use mixed dryer sheets in the roll of toilet paper to light a fire and especially for an interior fire.
More Like This
If you like this post, check out these other similar resources on our blog: