Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Ratings & Reviews
Say hello to your new favourite cookie recipe. These chocolate chip cheesecake cookies are delicious and combine the best of 2 desserts: chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake! This recipe is from Sweet Spicy Kitchen.
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- 1. In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Leave aside.
- 2. In a large bowl mix butter and cream cheese, with an electric mixer on medium speed, until it is fine and creamy.
- 3. Add an egg, milk and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- 4. Add powder sugar and mix some more until the mixture is fluffy.
- 5. Add dry ingredients and mix until you get fine dough.
- 6. Add mini chocolate chips and stir well.
- 7. Leave in fridge for an hour.
- 8. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- 9. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge. Shape it into balls (24-26 balls).
- 10. Place them in the baking sheets, 1.5 inch apart.
- 11. Flatten the balls using your hands or some firm object.
- 12. Sprinkle some mini chocolate chip, if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 13. Take them out of the oven and leave to cool in the baking sheets for a few minutes.
- 14. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Carbohydrate (g) 0
- Protein(g) 0
- Fiber (g) 0
- Sugar (g) 0
- Sodium(g) 0
- Trans Fat(g) 0
- Saturated Fat(g) 0
- Unsaturated Fat(g) 0