Posted : 16th May / comments (
7 to 8 medium-sized potatoes, thoroughly washed
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup parmesan
1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Garlic cloves with skin on, for garnish
Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°F).
2. Cut a thin lengthwise slice off the bottom of each potato to make them more stable. Place 2 chopsticks on opposite long sides of 1 potato on your cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into thin slices, stopping when your knife hits the chopsticks. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
3. Pour melted butter on top of potatoes and brush to coat between the slices.
4. In a shallow plate or bowl, combine parmesan, black pepper, minced garlic, paprika, salt and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes and between the slices to coat them completely. Transfer to a baking dish and insert garlic cloves in between potatoes.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes to one hour, until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tag Your Friends, let them know you're thinking of them
just use the @ symbol start typing their name, i.e. @Jane Doe